How to convert video to iPad supported media formats so that you can enjoy DVD, music and HD video clips on your iPad? The following iPad Video Converter programs and DVD to iPad conversion guide will help you do this easily, quickly, flawlessly.
iPad Video Conversion Guide
Follow this tutorial, you can easily put any DVD's, Blu-ray movies, songs, TV shows, podcasts, video files onto your iPad using the best DVD to iPad video converter software.
AVS Video Converter for Windows - All-in-one Blu-ray, DVD, video conversion program for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV.
Tipard iPad Converter Suite for Mac - It includes iPad Video Converter, iPad DVD Converter and iPad computer transferring software.
* Support any iPad, iPhone, iPod and Apple TV.
* Straight rip DVD/Blu-ray to iPad H.264 HD (high-definition), MP4 HD in different resolution up to 1080p.
* Batch convert videos to iPad from AVI, 3GP, WMV, MKV, FLV, MPEG, Youtube, Flash, Rm, VOB, DivX, HD video (AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, MOD, TOD, TS, etc.), MPG (MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4), MOV, RMVB, SWF, XviD, ASF and more.
* Extract audio from DVDs, movie scenes and save as iPad MP3, AAC, WAV.
* As iPad Pro video converter and an iPad mini video converter, it supports iPad air, iPad mini, iPad Pro and all other Apple devices like iPhone, Apple TV and iPod.
* Trasnfer iPad video to PC and vice versa.
* Create iPad photo slideshow from photos.
* Capture images from DVDs and videos.
* Both Windows and Mac OS users can find the best way here.
Download Windows version Download Mac version
Steps: One-click solution for putting DVDs and videos on iPad (Windows & Mac)
1. Download the powerful iPad Video Converter for Windows or Mac, install it to your computer. Let's take the Windows software for example.
2. Load DVD or video files to the conversion tool. Hit the 'Browse...' button next to the 'Input File' Name field. when your input is a DVD disc, you will need to select the path to your source file: X:\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO.
3. Open the 'Devices' tab of the Main Toolbar and press the 'Apple' button. In the list of 'Profiles', select one of the offered iPad profiles from 'iPad 3/4/air (1920x1080)', 'iPad mini (1024x768)', 'iPad (640x480)', iPhone, Apple TV, iPod, etc. The 'iPad 3/4/air' profile works nice for iPad Pro as well.
4. Set 'Audio Track' (language) and 'Subtitle' (subpicture) by clicking 'Advanced' button. If you need not any subtitle that appears on the converted iPad videos, just set 'Subtitle' to 'None'.
(optional) Before converting, you can edit your videos by hitting on the 'Edit' button.
6. Press 'Convert now' button! After a short while, you can put videos on iPad via iTunes. What's more, you can also upload media files from your computer to iPad using iPad Transfer included in the software without iTunes.
Just so easy to copy DVD movies and video files to iPad with this DVD/Video to iPad Converter.
Input formats: ALL popular media formats including DVD (Blu ray, DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO File), Video (HD media, VOB, MPEG, TS, MOV, VCD, DAT, WMV, AVI, M4V, SWF, MKV, FLV, MPEG, WMV, RMVB, RM, ASF, DVR-MS, QT, AVCHD, M2TS, MOD, MTS, TOD, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, NUT, QT, YUV, MPV, NSV), Music (WMA, RA, CD, OGG, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, APE, RAM, CUE, AU, WAV, MP2, CDa, MP3, MPA), etc.
Supported devices: all iPad, iPhone, Apple TV models like iPad mini, iPad air, iPad Pro, 4th-gen iPad, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3G, iPad Wi-Fi, iPod and more.
Output formats: Video (MP4, MPEG-4, H.264, HD H.264, MOV, M4V), Audio (MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF), picture (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG), etc.
Share the useful solutions and free DVD to iPad Video Converter on our website with other iPad guys via your blog, your post or any comment.